Dear pilots, we are happy to count you among ours, but we would like to take stock with you on the latest statistics we have studied. Indeed, our next goal is to become an officially recognized virtual airline on the IVAO network. For this, specific rules that must imperatively be respected by each of us to enable the future to continue to evolve in conditions conducive to its development, and which are the following :
– No commercial advertising is allowed.
– Be active in IVAO.
– Be operational. If not operational, your request will be removed.
– Have a fully functional website. If the VA is under construction your application will be rejected automatically.
– If the website of the VA is not in English, at least some pages must be in the English language.
– Mandatory pages in English are: the home page, VA Rules & Regulation page, the pilot roster, the staff list, and the page(s) related to the flight activity of the VA (i.e the statistic page).
– Only IVAO member VAs will have the right to mantain a registered ICAO code.
– The CEO of the VA must be at least 16 years old, have an IVAO account for at least 6 months, no suspension record in the last 3 months, all the above is valid not only for the CEO/Owner at the time of registration, but also for all future CEOs.
– The VA itself should not be using free hosting.
– The registration form must be filled in and submitted by the actual CEO/Owner of the VA and not by another person, even if belonging to the VA-staff.
– After the application has been submitted, the HQ Flight Operations Department will also require the approval from the Division HQ. In case the country of the VA registration doesn’t have an active division, the approval/denial depends on the DIV-HQ the CEO belongs to, if the division is active, otherwise the approval/denial depends on the FOD/FOAD or Executive.
– The Division HQ can request anytime to remove a VA from the system. The same rules apply for military and civil Vas.
As you have read, one of the main conditions is to be active on IVAO. However, we note that the number of pilots who have flown recently is relatively small. For this reason, we therefore impose a minimum of 2 flights per month per pilot to be performed online or offline as you wish from 10/01/2019 and for an indefinite period. Any pilot who does not respect this rule will have his account disabled for 90 days following the deactivation date. A pilot can only ask once that his account is activated again, otherwise it will be immediately and irreversibly banned from making new flights for TUIFly belgium virtual.
Your staff team.